- Yesterday: Went to a GoT-themed dinner-party to celebrate study-buddy's birthday. His GF went all out: like 5 different courses, plus side-dishes, plus ~decorations on the theme. And it was all delicious. I know the awesomest people.
- Today: Went to a second-hand sale and got an awesome new dress. Also a shirt, and also a purse for the lizard-in-law. Then got home and rushed to ready things for dinner.
- My new therapist appears promising. Meanwhile, trying not to tie myself in knots over Stuff. Contemplating making a post with useful/interesting links about depression, just in case anyone would like that.
- Horrible idea for a fic that will probably go nowhere: ( GoT, pairing may be a spoiler for 5th book. also, TRIGGER WARNING for everything horrible )
- Also, Vimes/Vetinary. I have issues with that pairing (mostly summed by wailing BUT SYBIL, because I love her so), but if there was ever a pairing that called for g-rated kink, this is it. Especially if that kink is service. And even more especially if the way Vetinary tries to throw honors at Vimes at the end of each book is a weird kind of platonic edging. (yeah I don't know. just. my brain. /o\)
Also, Sybil could totally rock a non-monogamous arrangement. It's Sam that would be hard to budge. /opinion
- Got this from unvarnishedtale
: Book-scented perfume
. I've been saying for a while this should exist. And it does! \o/
is a new (to me, at least) community where authors can post their stuff to get constructive criticism. I've posted a fic - need to reply to the lovely crit note I got and do some crit of my own. Hopefully tomorrow.
Three recs, two fairly recent ae_match stuff and one long overdue:
- Don’t Call Me Cottontail
with art by red_rahl
. In which Arthur and Eames turn into bunnies for a dream. Perfect fluff, pun definitely intended.
- 79) That cephalopod-launcher is insane; please bring a proper gun next time
, by unvarnishedtale
. Because. Dude. CEPHALOPOD LAUNCHER. Cracky and hilarious. Also don't miss comment art by red_rahl here
, and the mini-sequel inspired by it here
- This was written ages ago for a prompt I made, and I'm only now reccing it, WHERE DO I LEAD MY SHAME /o\: A fic in which the entire team cuddles
, by aliassmith
, and it is just as awesome and sweet and adorable as it sounds. SO LOVELY.